A Company shall receive financial support from exporTT on the condition that the company will be reimbursed for a portion of the pre-approved investment, purchase, cost or expense incurred by the company in reaching selected export markets.
All companies requesting co-financing must satisfy the following criteria:
- Proof of Registration
- Company must be locally owned
- Product must be manufactured locally
Co-financing will be provided for the use of any of the services below whereby a 50% reimbursement will be made in TT$ at the conversion rate applied on your date of payment.
- Product and/or Company Registration in Overseas Markets;
- Intellectual Property Registration in Overseas Markets;
- Product Testing;
- Shipping of Samples;
- Translation and Interpretation of Export Related Documents;
- Trade Show Participation;
- Label Design Modification;
- First time, Website Development and E-Commerce functionality, for current / potential exporters.
NEW LIMIT of $60,000TTD applies per small businesses, per calendar year. (paid to supplier)
NEW LIMIT of $55,000TTD applies per medium business, per calendar year. (reimbursable)
NEW LIMIT of $50,000TTD applies per medium business, per calendar year. (reimbursable)
All costs incurred would be reimbursed within 15 days upon submission of the following documents to exporTT.
- Evidence of payment
- Any other relevant documentation