exporTT will be conducting a Market Research Mission to the British Virgin Islands, in January 2021. This will be the first mission of its kind, as it will explore opportunities for Trinidad and Tobago’s Services Exporters. We will focus on collecting the following information on ICT, Architecture, Engineering and Construction, services sectors:
- The Key Regulatory Agencies and Bodies within the Industries
- Information on the Regulatory Environment for Service Providers
- The requirements for Foreign Service Providers (general and industry specific)
- The process for EOIs, RFPs and Tendering for Construction and Civil Works Projects
- Understanding of the Competitive Landscape for the Industries
The information gathered will be used to determine the feasibility of conducting a Virtual Trade Mission to the British Virgin Islands in the 2nd Quarter of 2021.
For further information on the Market Research Mission to the British Virgin Islands and how you can get involved, please contact Mrs. Lisa Douglas-Paul, Research Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at 623-5507 ext 7933.