We are sharing this exciting opportunity involving the Global Best Practice Programme, which has launched a new Special Edition COVID-19 Call for Proposals that invites solutions related to the current pandemic. Submissions are now being accepted via the online portal until 31 December 2020.
The Global Best Practice Programme is Expo’s platform to showcase simple, yet impactful interventions localizing the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) – projects that are providing tangible solutions to the world’s biggest challenges. The programme spotlights selected projects and highlights how these solutions have yielded positive impacts; culminating in a dedicated exhibition at Expo that will convene diverse stakeholders to learn and share different project components that can be adapted, replicated or scaled globally.
Please find HERE, the submission brief outlining the different key focus areas the programme is looking for, along with the application form, FAQs and T&Cs.
Why should you apply?
- Tell your story of success on a dedicated showcase platform.
- Enhance visibility of your project and connect with different stakeholders around solutions to chart action for greater results, at a global platform.
- Have your projects spotlighted on-site and online during the Expo between 1 October 2021 and 31 March 2022
- Be invited to the Expo site to present your project results (Expo will curate your content to exhibit and cover costs of travel and stay during event time for 1 representative for each winning project for a select number of days).
- Receive communications and media coverage for your project prior to and during Expo.
Who can apply?
- Development experts and multilateral organisations.
- Business leaders, investors, entrepreneurs, innovators.
- Government organisations (incl. UAE and region), International Participants and key decision makers
- General public.