Due to the escalating local and global situation, we are all learning the importance of social distancing and how to take responsible action to mitigate the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Allow us to share our appreciation for the healthcare workers who are working on the frontline; as we do our part to protect the well-being of our staff, clients, suppliers and our stakeholders. Your health and safety are of the utmost importance to us.
We are prepared to keep business on track with the right equipment and network. As such, the balance of our staff will employ regular office hours, at home.
- We will continue to provide our online services, through our digital communication tools (Contact Us, Chat, Messenger, Private Message, firstname.lastname@example.org )
- All officers will remain accessible via email (visit dedicated ‘Unit’ pages for specific contact information)
We have also adapted our communication and interaction with the public, in the following ways:
- For the *critical* services provided by the Enabling Environment (Trade Certification), requiring employees to be on-site, precautionary measures are being put in place so that you can access their services at our offices in Port of Spain and Point Lisas.
- Please be assured that health and safety procedures will be enforced at these locations to protect our staff who continue to provide direct support, and yourself.
- All other face-to-face, business interactions are suspended, until further notice.
Please, take the necessary precautions to stay healthy so that we can continue our export journey.