Shell LiveWIRE Trinidad and Tobago is an accelerator programme for entrepreneurs seeking to grow their business and take it to the next level, through expert training, guidance and networking opportunities.
Now in its second year locally, our 2020 Cohort focuses on supporting businesses in 5 key economic sectors. These sectors have been identified as:
– Energy solutions
– Environmental Solutions
– Agriculture and Food Processing
– Innovative B2B Solutions
During an 8-month period, we work directly with growing businesses, to provide the support needed to expand, grow and develop your business and your entrepreneurial mindset, through:
– Coaching to identify areas for growth and improvement and co-develop an action plan towards success
– Workshops designed to develop their business and leadership skills using the growth wheel concept
– Master Classes from industry excerpts in key business areas
– Pitch Development
– Business consultation in one of three streams – Export Readiness, Financial Audit & Advisory and Branding & Packaging Solutions.
– A Demo & Pitch Day event
We are looking for entrepreneurs who:
1. Are between the ages of 18-45
2. Own existing/currently trading business in the identified sectors
3. Have a dedicated business partner who is able to attend programme sessions and activities where the designated LiveWIRE may not be able to attend.
4. Have been in business for at least a year such that they have a paying customer base towards which a product or service is provided
5. Embody coachability, adaptability, commitment, demonstrated drive and possess a spirit of innovation
6. Exhibit growth potential in their business