Request for Expression of Interest – Sales & Marketing Technical Assistance Support
The Caribbean Export Development Agency (Caribbean Export) would like to invite service providers to express their interest to deliver technical assistance in the area of sales and marketing for women-owned firms, that are participating in Caribbean Export’s first cohort of the WE-Xport programme. The consultancy is expected to run from March 1 to May 31, 2019.
These services may include but are not limited to:
- The development and implementation of sales and marketing strategies, which may include social media plans and retail market entry assistance;
- Content development, which may include photography, videography and written content, marketing collateral for use in print and online;
- Website development or upgrade, which may include e-commerce functionality, training on website content management, search engine optimization, linkages to social media, blog development;
- Assistance with Amazon Handmade store establishment;
- Develop e-version of ‘look books’ for firms in the fashion and accessories sector;
- Development of collateral material.
Deadline: Friday, February 15th, 2019 at 4:30pm AST
CLICK HERE to access all details on opportunity.